Saturday, November 9, 2013

How It Ends

I've tried to listen to the whisper. The one that tells you "It's only life."  It used to scream through my ear and burn, but I became cautious.  I became aware of thoughts that made me crumble.  In and out of things that made everyone else feel important.  I want someone to take me back in time when I didn't need to focus on that voice inside my head. I was much happier with no state of mind.

I hope that one day I'll have something real to say.  Maybe we'll never understand each other.

To tell you the truth I never was strong.  I'm terrified of endings, and goodbyes.  And I'll never how this is going to end, but when all is said and done, it's been a pretty good game of golf.













See ya in 2.

10 comments:

  1. "I became aware of thoughts that made me crumble."

    I love the words. I love the pictures. I don't know what to make of them together. It makes me think there is something deep going on here, and I can't figure it out.
    Grand Slam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I hope that one day I'll have something real to say. Maybe we'll never understand each other."
    You posted.
    ....I think I'll write lots of posts about you after you leave that you'll never get to read. Oh how mysterious...

    "it's been a pretty good game of golf." Yes. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate this too much for words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "To tell you the truth I never was strong."

    But you made me strong. So, thank you. Saved my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I should've probably said good bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I read what you post it makes my heart beat. It's like I feel alive when I read your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visit your blog for inspiration. Just to let you know. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Maybe we'll never understand each other."

    Powerful.

    I don't think anyone will ever understand anyone. The reason behind we do things; nobody knows but ourselves and God. Everybody else just judges - correctly, or way off.

    People change. But I don't think our hearts ever will.

    ReplyDelete