Monday, October 8, 2012

I Want You to Listen

I want you all to listen.   I want to know when this world become so hateful that people would rather die than be themselves.  I just want to know why I can't walk into a damn store without feeling insecure.  And I'm sorry I just swore, but I want you all to listen.

I want to know why I'm afraid of this post.  Why I'm afraid to voice my opinion.  I'm afraid of the fact that this post isn't going to help anyone.

If we're all like God, and God loves everyone, why can't we?  We tell each other it's okay to be different but the second we are, there's no end to the hate.  Race, same sex marriage, gender, social status, religion.  These are all things that we discriminate against without real reason.  If there was no discrimination or hate, we would all feel free to be ourselves. I hear you say that you don't discriminate towards others and I just want to say to you Bull crap.  We all descriminate in one way or another. I just want to know why.  These feelings are the reason for my depression. The reason why I hate being in this twisted society.

So why do I waste my time with this post which is on a subject that many people have talked about, and written about better than I have? Maybe I'm more afraid of not voicing my opinion. Maybe I just want myself to listen.



3 comments:

  1. I'm listening, and I think you portrayed this message better than any of the other posts I have read. I'm not kidding. The others make me think 'oh no, not another one', while this one actually made me stop and listen. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I want to know when this world become so hateful that people would rather die than be themselves. "

    Can I just say I can't agree more.

    ReplyDelete