Thursday, September 19, 2013

3 words

Maturity can be such a fallacy. But only if you follow the play book.

I've been trying to hold it back I promise. I closed my eyes, I closed myself and closed my world. Never opened up to anything. 1 step ahead, 2 steps back.

3 words.

What do they mean? Are they real?

It's hard to find the truth in such an upside down world.  Where they toss around the words like silly putty.  Morphing to please.

Selfish.

Selfish.

Selfish.

If I told you the truth would you listen? I promise it's real.

3 words.



9 comments:

  1. "What do they mean? Are they real?"

    I love that line.

    Just throwing that out there.

    Just because I wanted to.

    So I did.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Someone else who thinks like me. I can really relate to the feeling of an upside down world. And silly putty. Remind me to come back here more. A lot more!
    "Maturity can be such a fallacy. But only if you follow the play book."

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I told you the truth would you listen? I promise it's real.

    There's a day when one can't keep closed anymore and has to open up and open their eyes.
    And trust. Believe it or don't. It's real.
    Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you should post again. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I know, I am stalking you again. But this is probably my favorite post. Just to let you know, again. Sorry, ok, goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there friend. So guess what? I really miss you. And I really like this post. And I really miss you. I keep re-reading all your posts so I can feel like you are here. Ok, yeah, that's about it. OH! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete