Saturday, September 28, 2013

Polarity



Roses and broken intentions .  That's what lines the street of life.

The wind took us on a ride down the streets of seclusion and it made us feel special. Deception lurked around the corner and had its eyes glued to our glued hands. I wish we were different.

I signed the pavement with a penmanship called love.

"To whom it may concern, nothing is tearing us apart so stop trying."
With resentment, death replied "You have no control."









So I took a walk with death.  He showed me how he could make good people bad. He turned flowers to ashes and put those ashes in my pocket as a souvenir.  As a symbol of fear.


Opposites are the world.




So I took a drive with life. Gorgeous. And she told me she had a secret.



Do I wanna know?




5 comments:

  1. I find this very interesting. Life and Death are so very different. I almost feel that this says death is so real, but life is for the dreamer. Life is a path; death is a destination. . .
    Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "To whom it may concern, nothing is tearing us apart so stop trying."

    When describing Life, all you say is "Gorgeous". And that's all that's needed. I love it. You're a genius, you know.
    When you said "Gorgeous." I heard it like how she says it in The Great Gatsby.
    "How gorgeous."
    By the way, you're a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Nothing is tearing us apart, so stop trying."

    I like the way you compared that to life and death. Really interesting. Really cool perspective. I like it a lot. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can I just say that I am in love with this...?

    "Roses and broken intentions."

    "The wind took us on a ride down the streets of seclusion and it made us feel special."

    ""To whom it may concern, nothing is tearing us apart so stop trying.""

    I love every word of this. The picture it paints in my mind...mmm.

    "I wish we were different" -I wish I could write the way you do...so jealous.

    ReplyDelete