Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lost in the world

It's not a question if I want it or if I need it, it's about what's fair.  I feel it slowly drifting away from me and I'm afraid it won't find its way back.  Something so new and so real.  No one knows how this feels.  Is that how that saying goes?

The quote on your shirt means nothing unless you live it.

Stop playing.

I'm on the edge staring fear right in the eye.  If you slipped off that edge and clenched onto your life, I would never let you fall.

Step back.  Let's get lost in the world together.

4 comments:

  1. "The quote on your shirt means nothing unless you live it."

    LOVE that line. So true. SO real.

    "Let's get lost in the world together."

    I also LOVE that line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Let's get lost in this world together." Count me in. Quite honestly I feel like I'm drifting, so this was a good read for today. Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm on the edge staring fear right in the eye."

    "Let's get lost in the world together."

    Amen to everything!
    So good....I would totally get lost in the world with you. (is that weird..?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Everybody just wants to go get lost with you.

    ReplyDelete