Sunday, October 13, 2013

Waking up in an unknown place



Disapproval.  She takes him by the hand and leads him through the town.  Walking through crowds of condescending eyes.  She appears composed, so she is I suppose.  No one can really tell.  What's it gonna take for them to just leave her alone?

They push, and shove, and she keeps her cool.

I see her everyday.  I watch her stare into space looking for something to take her away.

She puts her hand on his arm.  "I'm fine."  "Nothing's wrong."

The morning fades to black, and suddenly she's not so strong.






7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm beginning to draw ties to other blogs here, but that may be very irrelevant to any sort of context here. Nice post though. Inspiring and cool. And the pics complete it. Like a way with words and pictures. . . hrmm. (Thinking now. BBL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that first picture.
    Yes, look at me, I broke my blogger fast. But only to look at your blog because I can't help it. I've always been jealous of you. Yours is probably the only blog that has never let me down.

    Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you posted every hour of my life.

    ReplyDelete