Sunday, September 30, 2012

Can't Stop Thinking

I can't stop thinking about you.

I think about you to the point that everything else becomes a blur and I feel like I'm lost in a world of emotion.  Emotion that makes my stomach turn, my heart beat faster and my legs give out from underneath me. 

I've never been good at showing emotion and because of this, it eats at my soul.  I want so bad to tell you how I feel, and it definately won't come out at the right time. Guranteed.

I think about you like plants think about water.  Like books think about being read, so everyone will know whats on their mind.  I think about you like fathers think about sons. And mothers think about daughters.  I think about you like music thinks about true meaning.  I'm thinking about you like Paris thinks about people coming in hopes of inspiration.

can't stop thinking about you.

3 comments:

  1. I loved how you said "I want so badly to tell you how I feel, and it definitely won't come out at the right time. Guaranteed." Stolen!
    I have this fear all the time, and its the worst feeling in the world to not feel like you can say how you feel because of how you think people will react.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you. Thinking about me. Thinking about us. #missyoulikecrazy

    ReplyDelete