Sunday, September 16, 2012

Love

What is Love?  It's such a simple, yet complicated word.  People have been trying to define it forever, and we still don't know what it is.  Maybe it's not meant to have a definition.  Maybe it's too deep to have a true meaning.  Perhaps love is found in a sandwich, or the sound of the birds chirping on a perfect day.  Perhaps love is found in a high five, or a hug, or maybe the sound of your best friends voice.  The fact is that love is different for each person. 

I can't tell you what love is, no matter how hard I try.  Whatever love is, it's not something that comes around too often.  Cherish every moment that you have with it.

10 comments:

  1. Best post I've seen so far for love. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved before. It's obvious you havent...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totes love Ben Folds Holla Homie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe love is simple. I like how you relate love to all of the little things you notice every day. It's personal. It's real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Maybe it's too deep to have a true meaning." I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute post, sure to reel in the ladies. Smart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Maybe its not meant to have a definition... perhaps love is found in sandwich"

    ReplyDelete