Friday, September 7, 2012

Human

Love is a foolish mans game.  We as humans seem to fall in love with anyone who gives us the slightest bit of attention (inspired by Eternal Sunshine).  One day we love, the next day we might hate because of something the person said.  If love is really that special, why is it tossed around from person to person without true meaning?  I would like to say that I have loved (so I can fit into the mold of society) but truth is I haven't. 

At this point in my life, love is nonexistent.


"Why do I fall in love with every woman I see who shows me the least bit of attention?"

-Joel




1 comment:

  1. You kind of scare me, but I thought I should tell you that maybe the reason you think love is a foolish man's game is because you have never been in love. Everyone knows being in love rocks. It only sucks when it ends.

    ReplyDelete