Friday, November 2, 2012

I can't forget


I remember when Summer days would never end. When the sun was our friend, and our friends lived down the road.  When we woke up at 8 and felt fine. 

Summer Day HD wallpaper for Standard 4:3 5:4 Fullscreen UXGA XGA SVGA QSXGA SXGA ; Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA ; HD 16:9 High Definition WQHD QWXGA 1080p 900p 720p QHD nHD ; Other 3:2 DVGA HVGA HQVGA devices ( Apple PowerBook G4 iPhone 4 3G 3GS iPod Touch ) ; Mobile VGA WVGA iPhone iPad PSP Phone - VGA QVGA Smartphone ( PocketPC GPS iPod Zune BlackBerry HTC Samsung LG Nokia Eten Asus ) WVGA WQVGA Smartphone ( HTC Samsung Sony Ericsson LG Vertu MIO ) HVGA Smartphone ( Apple iPhone iPod BlackBerry HTC Samsung Nokia ) Sony PSP Zune HD Zen ; Tablet 2 Android ;


I remember water fights and forts and Pokemon battles and valentines day cards. And the love notes. The love notes that meant something.

I remember getting the last star in Super Mario 64, and beating bowser for the 5th time. It never got old.

I remember my first PG 13 movie. It was spiderman. I was in love with mary jane. And I closed my eyes at the kiss scene.



I remember trick or treating for 4 hours with my best friend. I lost half my candy but it didn't matter, because the memories meant more. The haunted house, the dares, the leg cramps, the crunched leaves.

I remember when my sisters were home. I remember monday nights.  I remember when my brother came home for Christmas. I remember being happy.

 

8 comments:

  1. "And I closed my eyes at the kiss scene"
    Quoting this on my blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I remember when Summer days would never end. When the sun was our friend, and our friends lived down the road. When we woke up at 8 and felt fine." <-- Stealing this

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I closed my eyes at the kiss scence"
    ditto

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously LOVE the voice you write with. "And I closed my eyes at the kiss scene" "I lost half my candy but it didn't matter, because the memories meant more."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also in love with the "I closed my eyes at the kiss scene" line. It's just that good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I lost half my candy but it didn't matter, because the memories meant more. "

    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you. You aren't even in the class anymore and your words are still being used. Told you that you are good. Oh and by the way, I miss you.

    ReplyDelete